Our thermal shock chamber utilises an automatic transfer between two temperature zones, allowing the chamber to operate continuously for extended duration tests.
For larger items, the testing can be performed using a manual transfer.
The capabilities of the thermal shock chamber are:
- -70°C to +200°C
- < 10 second transition time
Some of the environmental test standards that we test in accordance with are:
- BS EN 60068-2-14: Change of Temperature
- MIL-STD-810: Method 503: Temperature Shock
- DEF STAN 00-35: Test CL14: Thermal Shock & Rapid Rate of Change of Temperature
- RTCA DO-160: Section 5: Temperature Variation
This is not an exclusive list; so if you have requirements to other test standards, please contact us and we will confirm if we can provide a UKAS accredited test to meet your requirements.