Alphatech’s service team has vast experience in new and old systems, with key knowledge going back over 30 years across manufacturers covering a wide range of environmental test equipment. This experience allows us to have an essential understanding of past, present and future technological innovations, which allows us to give effective advice and guidance to our customers. On top of this, our Service Team Manager has accumulated significant experience working for major European manufacturers prior to joining Alphatech in 1997.
Our service contracts cover Alphatech supplied equipment & third-party supplied systems. We offer a transparent service contract – fixed cost travel regardless of your UK mainland location – and the ability to select an “all in” comprehensive contract with clarity & certainty on costs. Services we offer, but are not limited to, include:
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Complex fault diagnostic
- Supply and installation of replacement parts
- Parts supply only option
- On and off site UKAS traceable calibration
- F-Gas compliance, advice on current legal requirements of refrigerant phase-outs
- Decommissioning and commissioning of systems
- Bespoke controller upgrades and chamber design
Our experienced service engineers are factory-trained on our primary manufacturers’ systems and have extensive experience with other systems (e.g. older equipment/brands still extremely serviceable but where the original brand supplier has changed).