Our Dust chambers are designed for the simulation of dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance IS:9000 standards. The IEC Range is designed for the simulation of dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance to IEC-600529 DIN-40050 IPX5 & IPX6, SAE-J575, ISO-2065, IEC-60068-2-68 Standards. Our chambers comprise of a simple yet unique design with a uniform dust circulation.
Test space: 1000 and 2000 litres.
- Non-magnetic stainless steel internal construction with duct collection section below test subject.
- Stainless steel shelves.
- Floating dust agitation with air velocity control provided by speed adjustable blower and motor.
- Viewing window with rubber wiper and rotating handle.
- Dust measuring devices as per standards.
- Ingress Protection test (optional).
Simply contact us to discuss your requirements.