Alphatech range of rain or water spray chambers are the outcome of continual improvement over twenty-five years in meeting the expectations of variety of requirements from various customers.
Rain & Spray Chambers
Our range of rain or water spray chambers are the outcome of continual improvement over twenty-five years in meeting the expectations of variety of requirements from various customers. Developed with best engineering practices enhancing the inherent reliability in the system Aqua–Rain Chambers are uniquely designed to perform various tests of IEC, JIS, SAE, IS etc. Various proprietary standards also can be combined with our chambers available in different ranges of parameters and capacities as per specific testing.
- Sizes range from 1,000 Litre to 8,000 Litre
- Mono-block construction
- Made of non-magnetic high grade stainless steel
- Lockable double jacketed
- Front door with viewing window
- Transparent acrylic inner door with gasket for leak tight sealing
- Mounted on heavy duty castor wheels
- Optional water de-ionizer
Tests that can be carried out IPX1 – IPX6, dependent upon client’s requirements. Please contact us to discuss further.
Our Dust chambers are designed for the simulation of dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance IS:9000 standards. The IEC range is designed for the simulation of dust in a controlled atmosphere in accordance to IEC-600529 DIN-40050 IPX5 & IPX6, SAE-J575, ISO-2065, IEC-60068-2-68 standards. Our chambers comprise of a simple yet unique design with a uniform dust circulation.
Test space: 1,000 and 2,000 litres.
- Non-magnetic stainless steel internal construction with duct collection section below test subject
- Stainless steel shelves
- Floating dust agitation with air velocity control provided by speed adjustable blower and motor
- Viewing window with rubber wiper and rotating handle
- Dust measuring devices as per standards
- Ingress Protection test (optional)
Simply contact us to discuss your requirements.