*** NOW FILLED ***
Due to expansion, we now have a requirement for a Lab/Field Engineer who should have:
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and control systems.
- Good hands-on skills and experience with a willingness to learn.
Liaising with both the Service Manager and lab staff your typical duties would include:
- Maintenance and repair of chambers, ovens and other test equipment.
- Contributing to meetings regarding technical and scheduling matters.
- Liaising with other departments, customers and technical experts.
- Providing support services and materials for Sales, Service and Test House (lab) staff.
- Travel to customer sites for installations, repairs and maintenance.
Ideally, candidates would live within an hour commute of Haverhill and be able to work well on their own and within a small team.
Please; NO AGENCIES.
Please send CVs in PDF or Word formats to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.