Aralab is a company specialized in designing, developing, manufacturing and servicing of high quality Climatic and thermal shock chambers. For more than 25 years Aralab have been perfecting ways to create and control temperature, humidity and many other environmental conditions that respond to the needs of customers all around the world.
The temperature shock test chamber features two independent chambers on the same chassis, with the upper (hot) chamber – heated by electric heaters and air circulation – reaching uniform temperatures of 200 C and the lower (cold) chamber – with dynamic ventilation +/- 2 m/s for homogenization and temperature uniformity – reaching cold temperaturs down to -75 C.
The temperature shock test is carried out by transferring the test specimens between the two chambers through an electro-mechanical lift, with +/- 5 seconds of transfer time. Aralab's evolution of the mechanical lifting system made possible to eliminate all vibrations on the lifting cradle, making a smooth up and down movement while performing the tests.
- Simple and reliable functioning
- Two independent (hot/cold) testing areas connected by electromechanical lift
- Multifunctioning hot and cold testing zones can be used independently
- Energy saving technology, temporarily cutting of the Hot or Cold zones when not in use during cycles
- Non-polluting construction and cooling system
- Equipped with digital touch-screen CLIMAPLUS V controller
- Reduced investment, low maintenance, reliable and accurate performance
- Compliant with international standards and requirements EN, IEC, DIN, ISO, NP and UNE