Our corrosion test, salt spray and cyclic corrosion test chambers, are constructed from non-corrosive materials, incorporate an advanced high pressure atomiser to ensure a uniform fine fog, all of our corrosion chambers incorporate our saturator tank with a built in automatic water level controller, designed to meet all relevant standards, it is constructed from a non-corrosive flexi-glass vessel, safety components are pre-installed ensuring continuous unattended operation.
- User friendly loading thresholds
- Inbuilt large capacity brine solution tank
- Saturator tank with inbuilt water level control
- Precise atomizer for uniform fog
- Pneumatic loading door lift
- Air purging facility
- Time totalizer
- Cyclic timer
- Regulators and gauges
Added features of the Cyclic Corrosion Test (CCT) range:
- Spray header
- Immersion tank
- Dry air blower
- EnviCoM colour touch screen controller
- Humidity control (optional)
- Refrigeration (optional)
We have partnered with Qualmark, who are worldwide leaders within the field of HALT / HASS, to offer a full and comprehensive range of chambers specifically designed to cope with HALT / HASS testing.
Please contact us for further information.